The Evaluation Criteria for the categiry "Institution, which does not fulfill its obligations under the APIA and violates citizens’ rights under the APIA" (Padlock Anti-award) are:
- Unfulfilled obligations for active disclosure of information and information management as stipulated by the APIA: no FOI official has been assigned; there is not a reading room; no internal APIA implementation rules; no Access to Information section on the web site;
- The institution does not respond to oral requests for access to information;
- The institution does not respond to written requests – silent refusals;
- The fees collected for the provision of information are not in compliance with Order No.1472 of the Ministry of Finance from November 29, 2011 for determining the fees for disclosure of public information;
- The institution does not execute court decisions related to access to information.